Sydata is hiring for Accountant Experience in Payroll. Need an Accountant who has a high level of integrity; strong attention to accuracy and detail and the ability to work and think independently, and excellent time management skills.
- Invoice all the clients, Employee Payroll, Bank Reconciliation, Accounts reconciliation, A/R, A/P, unpaid invoice Collections/follow-ups, book keeping on Quick Books Pro, Filing, Computer (Browser, Spreadsheet and Word-processing) Skills are essential.
- Working with CPA office; State Departments in making sure all taxes are filled on time.
- Invoicing all employees/consultants as per the client invoicing schedule, scanning, Filing, 1099.
- Issuing checks to 1099/subcons and office bills, and other duties as assigned by Accounting Manager or HR manager/HR admin.
- Verifying vendor invoices and clearing need information.
- Updating status as check mailed when vendor checks are mailed.
- Replying to vendor queries regarding payments, updating ITRM (Internal system) with end dates and project status
- Marking timesheets as approved after payroll and invoicing
- Updating sales rep and HR Manager when employees are not responding for timesheets.