Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Systems Engineer
Job Location : 2800 Fulling Mill Rd, Middletown, PA, 17057
Job Description :
- Responsible to follow and implement business process and organizational standards to meet the technical and functional requirements.
- Actively involve with product owners, capability managers, and functional analysts to capture the requirements as per business needs.
- Coordinate software or hardware installation and test systems performance.
- Triage the operational problems, issues or blockers if there are any dependencies related to the project, and provide support.
- Apply Engineering concepts and implement technology to bring solution for the operations and fuctional problems.
- Modify software programs to improve performance, business logic, and enrichment to the systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with systems malfunctions to restore normal functioning and perform unit testingin various environments such as QA, UAT, as per the specifications and deploy the service to the On-Prem runtime servers.
- Collaborate and analyze the TDD (Technical Design Documents) using Microsoft Visio for the complete functional description of the technology projects, business logic, and system activities.
- Monitor computer system performance to ensure proper operations which involve legacy based systems such as database (Oracle, Denedo, SQL), ERP systems like SAP, leading CRM applications such as SalesForce, and pricing systems.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles and efficiency.
- Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as development of integrated production and inventory control.
Min Education : Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA – 92121