Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Software Developer
Job Location : 450 W State Street, Boise, Idaho - 83702.
Job Description :
- Confer with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.
- Analyze and design enhancements, development programs, and/or required fixes to production problems.
- Design applications to functional and technical programming standards gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces.
- Determine time estimates and schedules for work.
- Code enhancements and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
- Test enhancement and development programs.
- Structured code reviews / walk through. Advices client or department heads on alternate methods of solving need or problem or recommends specific solution.
- Create and provide content for operational documentation to technical writers.
- Utilize Configuration management tools necessary to create, test and implement an application.
- Migration of mainframe applications to web based applications using .net technologies. Developing a web based application using MVC5 design pattern using C# for developing business logic and entity framework for database operations.
- Write stored procedures in SQL Server and creating a text files using SSIS packages.
- Implement Role based security using Active Directory.
- Use VPSX server for printing the certificates from web application in a specified format.
- Client-Side validations using Java Script and JQuery.
- Use LINQ for SQL queries. Involved in minimizing CPU utilization.
- Integrate third party Laserfiche media server for secure document storage and retrieval in web application through C# code and Laserfiche SDK.
- Use of Microsoft Team Foundations Server (TFS) to facilitate code deployment to subsequent environments to support continuous integration/ Continuous delivery.
- Optimize of processing time to load web pages and daily running jobs.
- Adopting secure coding practices and algorithms to support penetration testing highly available applications.
Min Education : Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA – 92121