Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Software Developer
Job Location : 1255 Corporate Dr., Suite#600, Irving TX 75038
Job Description :
- Develop the necessary integration platform which involves working with the program code, retrieving and storing the necessary information from and to the database and working on the existing program code and applications.
- Assists in the requirements gathering phase, analysis for the project and component detail design once the requirements are finalised.
- Designed and developed features for Java and Mule based integration applications for interface team. Used Mule ESB in designing, developing, testing and maintaining the application.
- Developed mule flows for asynchronous messaging, data transformation, routing and batch processing.
- Developed RAML based API's and exposed them as REST web services via APIKit Router, consumed both REST and SOAP web services and tested web services using SOAP UI.
- Inspected the flows and sub-flows in error handling and implemented effective exception handling techniques.
- Created Mule Flows using End Point connectors & components using Mule ESB to integrate client/server systems.
- Developed integration flows using Mule Anypoint Studio to connect to REST, SOAP service, oracle database, and Active MQ.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Deployed Mule ESB applications into MMC (Mule Management Console). Used MUnit to validate mule flows.
- Configured the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB. Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB application.
- Created inbound and outbound flows as well as transformations and orchestrations by using Mule ESB.
Min Education : Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA – 92121