Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Software Developer
Job Location : 4460 Hacienda Dr, Pleasanton, CA-94588
Job Description :
- Delivery of high-quality web application by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, automated test-driven development (TDD), and continuous integration.
- Architects, designs, and develops complex, end-to-end custom web applications for the end user.
- Develop Form Validation, Error Handling, Search and Filter, Session Management, Routing in Angular. Used angular-cli for building the Application.
- Develop Unit Test Cases for Registration, Apply and Dashboard features by Jasmine and Karma framework.
- Integrate data from various back-end Restful services and databases via API’s by using AJAX, Promises and Observables. Testing of API by Postman and Swagger.
- Develop the application responsive by using Grid system of the Bootstrap framework. Design the Header/Footer and Homepage by using SASS.
- Designing wire frames and design requirements documents for the Checkout functionality of the Application by using Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong experience in technical application design skills, interpreting functional requirements into technical designs for frontend web applications
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-platform/multi-browser compatibility (IE 8+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) on Mac, PC, tablets and mobile devices.
- Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions that meet business goals. Improve the performance and user experience of the platform.
- Create user-centered designs by considering customer feedback and market analysis.
- Perform Peer Code Reviews, Unit testing, Documenting and implementing software best practices.
- Work directly with business stakeholders, designers, testers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to design specific.
- Identify risks and challenges the customer should expect to encounter with the solution based on similar efforts done with other customers.
Min Education : Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA – 92121