Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Software Developer
Job Location : 1301 2nd Ave, Seattle, Washington,98101
Job Description :
- Design, develop and maintain applications based on system and user requirements using .Net Technologies.
- Design and develop Graphical User Interface (GUI) using .NET framework 4.5.2 (MVC), business logic in C# and implement Web API’s using HTTP RESTFUL services to communicate with UI objects using JSON.
- Develop, build and fix multiple data workflows and optimize data load techniques using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and C# script components.
- Propose, deliver new solution designs, design related issues, design techniques while translating business requirements into technical understanding of the functions and features required.
- Independently handle migration efforts including query tuning and improved performance for upgrading multiple database objects comprising complex stored procedures, indexes, SSIS packages, SSRS components and SQL Jobs.
- Foster, build and assist in configuring and automation of Continuous Integration/Continuous deploy processes. Create event-centric visualizations for Event Management using Splunk analytics.
- Develop and maintain complex reports with multiple datasets and heterogeneous sources and create the automation process of report generation and distribution in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Contribute to improve the quality and design of the existing code and ensuring thorough unit testing on every newly developed feature using NUNIT framework.
Min Education : Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA – 92121