Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : QA Engineer
Job Location : 2055 NW Savier St, Portland, OR 97209
Job Description :
- Generating SQL queries including SQL scripts to create or validate testing data
- Give Product Design Reviews in order to provide the functional requirements and support the application production
- Design and helping in creating the architecture of test automation, communicating and working with business owners to write and implement related test plans, estimating the testing process developing the testing strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional IT teams to gain buy-in and approval of test plans, and tracks quality metrics across testing phases (e.g., SIT, Performance, UAT, Automation, Production, Validation).
- Translate User Stories into working test plans and test cases using Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools such as Rally, Jira, TFS etc
- Test UI & Backend automation, end to end tests across desktop and web browsers using automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor, HP UFT/QTP, Appium, SoapUI and AutoIT.
- Manually test the application using OSS, DBMS and MQ Browser and check if the data is correctly reflected on the UI
- Test RESTful APIs using Postman/Newman and HTTP endpoint testing
- Setup test environments for various system platforms, including Windows (Servers), Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Contribute to automation suite for various applications, including Windows, Linux, Web, QT, iOS and Android applications.
- Maintain the code using different version control tools such as GIT and SVN to store the code,
- Writing test scripts from manual test cases for automating them using coding in languages such as Java and Python.
Min Education : Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA – 92121