Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Programmer Analyst
Job Location :15 South 20th street, Suite# 401, Birmingham, AL -35233
Job Description :
- Evaluate business requirements to come up with Informatica mapping design that adheres to Informatica standards according to business rules.
- Work with peers from various functional areas to define IT wide processes like code reviews, unit test documentation and knowledge sharing sessions
- Collaborate and work with business analysts and data analysts to support their data warehousing and data analysis needs.
- Developed mappings that perform Extraction, Transformation and load of source data from flat files, XML files, CSV files and relational tables into Derived Masters schema and data warehouse using various power center transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Filter, Router, Sequence Generator, look up, Rank, Joiner, Expression, Stored Procedure, SQL, Normalizer and update strategy to meet business logic in the mappings.
- Reusable transformations and Mapplets are developed to increase the performance of mappings and overall EDW system and also to develop sessions and workflows for the mappings developed to connect to database
- Performance tuning is performed at the Mapping level as well as the Database level to increase the data throughput.
- Created Post UNIX scripts to perform operations like zip, remove and touch files.
- Created high performance complex Oracle SQL scripts to evaluate and test the Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows on target data in data warehouse.
- Parameterize hard-coded values and implement them in mappings and mapplets as a part of performance tuning for better results.
- Schedule and automate the process of batches to process the workflows and PL/SQL scripts using Control M scheduler
- Designed and prepared functional specifications documents like detailed design document, low level design document and documents for test queries and scripts along with test results
Min Education :Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA - 92121