Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Performance Test Engineer
Job Code : 007
Job Location : San Diego, CA -92121.
Job Description :
- Actively Involved in SAFe Agile ceremonies like Quarterly Program Increments (Pl), biweekly Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming meetings to understand the scope and identify tasks / work items.
- Work closely within scrum team with Product Owner, Tech Lead to elaborate and define requirements and priorities.
- Work with Application, Development, Technical and Business Teams in planning, scheduling, developing, and executing performance tests.
- End to End performance validation of FlexPLM application deployed over AWS Cloud platform.
- Create performance automation scripts using MicroFoucs ALM version 12.60 VuGen - HTTP/HTML protocol.
- Validate the scripts in VuGen with customization, correlation, parameterization and Runtime settings.
- Use Performance Center to create test scenario to run the scripts that are generated in VuGen.
- Monitor Test Scheduling, Hosts Availability, Hosts Maintenance & Support .Work and Configured Hosts in Performance Center 12.60 Version.
- Actively monitors AWS dashboards for EC2 CPU and DB CPU utilization during the test execution, monitor integration throughput for SQS and also make sure that the environment is stable with healthy nodes during load tests.
- Monitor response time, throughput, transactions per second, errors, etc from Micro Focus Analytics report.
- Develop customized user-friendly dashboards in Dynatrace for CPU, and memory utilization to diagnose application.
- Execute load tests, Stress Tests using LoadRunner to test applications strength and to analyze overall Performance under different load types.
- End to End Data Integration Performance validation across cloud hosted FlexPLM and onpremise legacy systems through AWS micro-services.
- Using SQL developer tool for running DB queries to generate the test data for test execution and also to check whether the integration is successfully happening.
- Using DynaTrace, Splunk monitoring tool to check the Logs and to analyze the system resources bottlenecks and delay in Response time.
- Report defects in Version One and re-validate defect fixes.
- Actively monitor production performance and analyze any slowness occurring to continue improve system performance.
Min Education :Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA – 92121