Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Full Stack Developer
Job Code : 006
Job Location : San Diego, CA -92121.
Job Description :
- Design and develop core services and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture and processed JSON data for rendering, communicating and error handling in front end using HTTP, JMS, and other distributed technologies.
- Strong API designing and publishing skills on Mule, .NET Framework REST APIS by following industry level RAML standards including technical documentation using Mule API Manager.
- Expert in the Continuous Integration techniques using Octopus for DevOps process for Code Management using Team Foundation Server and Azure DevOps Server.
- Performed peer-peer code reviews and team code reviews using Visual studio TFS and given demos on latest technologies like micro service architecture, ForgeRock, micro front ends, and custom elements.
- Strong PL/SQL expertise related to database design to store and manage the data using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test, and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems using HP Quality Centre, Dynatrace, TPX-Beta, ServiceNow.
- Involve in monthly major releases to support production release activities thru automated releases using DevOps, TeamCity, Veracode.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize, and enhance existing legacy systems and applications using Angular built-in and custom directives and custom data grids like Dev express, Wijmo, Kenda UI for better performance.
- Collaborate with business partners, Architects, Quality Assurance, Release Management, and the Change Control board to plan, design, develop, document, and implement solutions based on the needs using Service Manager, Figma, Axure, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio.
- Analysis, Design, Document and Development of the project by following SDLC Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall including daily scrum, sprint and review meetings using JIRA and TFS.
Min Education :Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA – 92121