Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title :Dotnet Developer
Job Location :450 West State Street,Boise, ID 83702
Job Description :
- Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.
- Analyze and design enhancements, development programs, and/or required fixes to production problems.
- Design applications to functional and technical programming standards Gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces Determine time estimates and schedules for work.
- Code enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
- Test enhancement and development programs
- Structured code reviews / walk throughs. Advises client or department heads on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommends specific solution.
- Create and provide content for operational documentation to Technical Writers.Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
- Migration of mainframe applications to web based applications using .net technologies. Developing a web based application using MVC5 design pattern using C# for developing business logic and entityframework for database operations
- Writing stored procedures in SQL Server and creating a text files using SSIS packages.Implementing Role based security using Active Directory.
- Using VPSX server for printing the certificates from web application in a specified format. Client Side Validations using Java Script and JQuery. Developing single page applications using AngularJS 4.
- Developing reports using SSRS. creating REST Services using Microsoft ASP.NET Web API's and WFC. Used LINQ for SQL Queries. Involved in minimizing the CPU utilization.
Min Education :Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA - 92121