Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Computer Systems Analyst
Job Location :800 N. Lindbergh Blvd, Creve Coeur, Missouri-63141
Job Description :
- Communicate with numerous business units and functional areas to gather, review, analyze and define business requirements and map business systems, operational processes and end user needs.
- Document requirements in the form of User stories in JIRA, Sprint prioritization based on Business needs, get time estimates from developers and approvals from Business users.
- Create new requirements and maintain system integrity, and component integration between Salesforce- Cast Iron- SAP ECC.
- Work independently with end-users and business units to assess business requirements, match these requirements to application objectives and guide them to the Web, Mobile, and Hybrid applications including Android and IOS platforms.
- Working closely with development and production teams in ensuring Quality and Usability on native and web-based applications over a vast number of platforms and services.
- Assist the product manager in setting realistic project expectations and timelines, evaluating the impact of changes on the organization and creating project related presentations.
- Work with the change management manager to coordinate and provide input into the development and maintenance of user guide, release notes, and training documentation, as well as formal internal announcements.
- Writing test procedures to validate quality standards of application systems, verifying and validating inputs accessed by Salesforce and Glovia.
- Preparing and executing Functional/Regression Test scripts based on SRS/FS (Functional Specification about feature)/Change request Specification to ensure requirements are fulfilled. Identify dependencies on other teams and communicate in a timely manner.
- Perform End to End Regression, Network, Integration, System, Security testing and UAT to analyze browser compatibility of front-end salesforce and backend SAP application Integration with other systems.
Min Education :Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA - 92121