Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Application Developer
Job Location : 15 20th St South, Birmingham, AL-35233
Job Description :
- Collaborate with line of business to analyze and develop requirements for the development and implementation ofBASELIII/2052a project for regulatory reporting.
- Collaborating with Product Owner, Project Manager, Kanban Lead, Line of Business and Team Members for prioritizing and sizing of the business/Functional requirements/enhancements to be performed in the current and next upcoming sprints through Agile process using Project management tool Jira.
- Develop processes for the delivery of data collected from operational applications and the distribution of this data to the informational platform and data marts using PL/SQL scripts and Informatica Power Centre 10.2 mappings and workflows for analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Perform impact analysis between source and target systems(schemas/tables/environments) and create data flow (work flow) map based on business requirements for changes to operational application processes and data that may affect the informational environment.
- Enhance the data quality process on flat files received through Informatica Data Quality checks and rules using Informatica Developer Client 10.2 in the operational infrastructures to ensure that data is properly cleansed and certified prior to being transferred to the informational infrastructure.
- Perform user acceptance testing and post production testing test cases through complex SQL (Structured Query Language) Queries or statements using Oracle SQL Developer on projects that impact the informational platform to ensure they meet business requirements.
- Support daily and monthly production processes for BASELIII/2052a by debugging and resolving any issues occurred during process and ensure successful completion of the process.
- Monitor, process and validate the flat files received for Monthly/Daily batch process in the landing zone through WINSCP and Control-M scheduler.
- Produce reconciliations at the end of each Daily/Monthly batch process between source operational systems and financial reporting systems data.
- Interacts directly with management level personnel in other areas of the bank as necessary to complete assigned projects and also share all relevant updates among team through Jira.
Min Education : Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA – 92121