Sydata Consulting, Inc. has the following job opening :
Job Title : Application Developer
Job Location : 6101 Blue Lagoon Dr, MIAMI, FLORIDA- 33126
Job Description :
- Designed and developed web application using .NET 4.5, ASP.NET, C# .NET, JSON, LINQ, Web Services, XML. Enhancements for the current applications.
- Created complex database queries, Wrote stored procedures, to process transactions in the database. Implemented transactions to control the execution of the queries.
- Used jQuery JSON for dynamic user interface, Retrieval and posting of data. Used jQuery along Java script for implementing client side validation at controlled level.
- Creating packages and reporting, Organizing and Deploying package for SQL Server Databases. Monitoring SQL Jobs, SSIS packages and SSRS Reports. And Also Upgrading the Legacy SSIS (SQL 2008 R2) Packages to SQL 2016.
- Maintaining existing applications by incorporating new enhancements into existing frameworks, fixing bugs and dealing with operational tasks.
- Build the website using bootstrap which can easily manipulate modal windows alerts, tool tips, scroll spy, Pop over, button, type head.
- Minor enhancements whenever required using C# .Net, ASP.NET, SQL Server and supporting the legacy applications.
- Created WebAPI’s using ASP.NET WebAPI 2 to allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Created Automation Builds and Release Pipelines using Azure DevOps, for Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Gather and analyze client prerequisites and Interpret functional specifications. Administer the plan of suitable programming solutions, including logical database structures.
- Used TFS and VSTS for version controlling and upgrading the .NET application to the latest version. And also in data integration, Branching, Merging the new code changes and check-in the new enhanced code and maintain version control.
- Plan, arrange and assist in developing and coding system features, including UI, Maintaining existing applications by incorporating new programming enhancements into existing frameworks, fixing bugs and dealing with operational tasks.
- Deploy older applications manually which are not part of Continuous Integration and continuous deployment.
- Involve business users for backlog grooming to prioritize the work, and conduct retrospect meeting for continuous improvement as a team.
Min Education : Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience
Apply by Mail : HR, 6494 Weathers Place, Suite # 100, San Diego, CA – 92121