Sydata, Inc. provides comprehensive Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS) to the client that includes Application Management, Asset Management, Server Hosting and Management and Technical Helpdesk. The customer realized about 40% cost savings while experiencing significant improvements in the quality of customer service. The savings that Sydata, Inc. is generating has freed up cash for the client to open 20 new restaurants that will generate significant additional revenues annually.
Business Challenges :
Today, more than ever, developing thoughtful IT Infrastructure Management strategy and partnerships has become very critical for business success. With over two decades of experience and 70+ customer engagements, Sydata, Inc. knows what it takes to derive the best from investments in IT infrastructure. We leverage our in-depth industry knowledge, best practices, technical expertise and Global Delivery Model to offer consultancy, design, implementation, application hosting and Remote Infrastructure Management Services that matter.
Sydata, Inc. Infrastructure Management Services Offering :
Managed, Project Based, Consultency Services :
- Server Management
- Database Management
- Storage Management
- Backup & Restore
- Application Management
- Messaging Management
- Network Management
- Security Management
- Asset Management
- Desktop Management
- Helpdesk Management
- Vendor Management
Sydata, Inc. has been providing Remote Data Center Services from India to one of Europe's leading Data Center service providers. Services provided include a broad range of technologies for three large data centers having about four thousand (4000) servers on various platforms and hosting databases & applications with 170 TB of storage. The services delivered by Sydata, Inc. comply with ITIL processes and has helped the customer to substantially reduce operating costs.
Sydata, Inc.’s Technology Expertise :
Sydata, Inc. has proven expertise across a broad range of domains and technologies :
Sydata, Inc. has been providing extensive database support services to an American multinational Pharmaceutical Company enabling them to achieve continual improvement on service levels and cost benefits year-on-year. The end-to-end database management services are for Oracle and MS SQL Databases where a typical DB size is 100 GB to 2 TB and the client has more than 3500 such databases.
Value Delivered :
Sydata, Inc.’s IMS offering is unique as we offer the entire gamut of services from Consulting to Data Centers, Hosting services and RIM. Our consultants have conceptualized and executed very large scale data center and network consolidations that have saved enterprises millions of dollars. We run our own world class data centers in Germany and we offer comprehensive Remote Infrastructure Management services. As a prominent reseller of popular IT hardware and software, we are also in a unique position to advise our clients on license optimization.
Leverage Offshoring :
- Majority of the tasks can be outsourced to cost efficient, global delivery centers
- Realize savings through our advisory services on infrastructure optimization and process automation
Improved IT Asset Utilization :
- 24x7 helpdesk ensures optimal productivity of assets
- Quick resolution of requests through specialists located around the world
- Active monitoring facilitates always on business
Predictable and Reliable Services :
- Adherence to industry standard processes for ITSM such as ITIL / ISO 20000-1
- Use of tools to automate service delivery
- Enforcement of SLAs
- Optimize supply chain planning and execution
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce overhead costs
- Rapidly assimilate and integrate strategic acquisitions
- End to end process standardization
- Availability of insightful reports and analytics to drive informed decisions
- Prohibitive cost of purchase and implementation of conventional Enterprise products