Today, Enterprises both large and medium sized, are operating in an environment where speed, flexibility, & technology define growth. Enterprises are often hampered by business software systems that are inflexible, poorly integrated, and expensive to maintain; this is a serious impediment to remaining competitive and agile. Some of the key strategic & operational challenges that enterprises face today are:
- Optimizing supply chain planning and execution
- Improving operational efficiency and reducing overhead costs
- Rapidly assimilate and integrating strategic acquisitions
- End-to-end process standardization
- Availability of insightful reports and analytics to drive informed decisions
- Prohibitive cost of purchase and implementation of conventional Enterprise products
BAIO: Sydata Consulting, Inc., with its experience across 150+ ERP projects, is best suited to work with customers to implement the SAP Business All-in-One (BAIO) and roll out your global templates to regional businesses. We provide you with end-to-end services which include consulting, design, development, implementation, integration, and application lifecycle management. These services are tailored by our certified consultants and industry experts to ensure BAIO complements your business strategy and process efficiency goals.
End-to-end services: Sydata provides comprehensive end-to-end services on the SAP platform as described in the figure below
Centre of Excellence :
Sydata Consulting, Inc. has an established SAP Center of Excellence to ensure that we assimilate the latest SAP technologies & effectively deploy them on customer engagements. Sydata is a SAP Gold certified partner and has helped several small and medium sized enterprises effectively utilize SAP’s benefits.
SAP’s COE offering at Sydata Consulting, Inc. fulfills the following functions:
- Acts as an effective global delivery arm for customers by fulfilling integration requirements and delivering on quality, cost, and time parameters
- Leverages the knowledge gained from various engagements to build solution accelerators and software assets
- Adopts and promotes industry best practices and standardize processes across projects
- Creates greater predictability in project outcomes through reusable IT assets and processes
- Inculcates a culture of constant innovation through deep engagements with SAP and our customers
- Builds a comprehensive knowledge management (KM) framework to consolidate and record information and best practices, and enables quicker ramp-up through documented induction kits
Value Proposition :
- Reduced Total-Cost-of-Operations(TCO) of enterprise applications: Sydata Consulting, Inc. has successfully demonstrated the capability to implement, support, and extend SAP applications for enterprises that reduce the cost of ownership and maintenance
- Strong Technical & Functional competencies: Sydata has made strategic investments in the SAP practice, with a COE that helps improve our competencies, develop a deeper understanding of SAP products, and deliver expected outcomes for our customers.
- Reduced time to market: The COEs and Practice Group are focused on building solution accelerators that help reduce time to market while delivering greater value through industry specific solutions.
Success for an enterprise often comes from the ability to drive the proper transformation at critical junctures. Business transformation requires change which can take many forms: changes to management style, culture, organization structure and/or product. Information Technology goes hand in hand with most organizational transformations today. All activities and functions across and along the business processes are being integrated into a single process value chain so that the business leaders gain continuous insight into the operational performance that aid their decision making.
Oracle’s suite of enterprise software applications lies at the heart of many companies’ ability to realize a wide range of critical objectives — from improving day-to-day operations to realizing large-scale, enterprise-wide transformational change.
However, harnessing the power of Oracle applications, Oracle Fusion Middleware and database technology solutions and translating these enabling technologies into strategic, sustainable business outcomes requires a careful integration of application-specific insight and in-depth business and industry knowledge.
Business Challenges :
Some of the key business challenges that enterprises face today are :
- Globalization, resulting in rising pressure to evolve and transform to stay ahead of the competition
- Aligning business strategies with operations through standardized processes
- Maximizing profitability and utilization by improving operational efficiencies
- Adhering to stringent and complex local taxation policies and regulations
- Compliance with government specified framework and reporting requirements
- Responding to enterprise-wide needs for data consolidation, tracking and analysis
- Improving financial management and corporate governance
- Standardizing processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs
Oracle Service Offerings :
Oracle clients seek service providers that can help them grow and support long-term strategy. In a dynamic IT spending environment, organizations are making sure that their Oracle service investments fulfill the objective of improving business processes such as product development, sales and marketing, and customer experience.
Sydata Consulting, Inc. has strong competencies and capabilities in Oracle’s product suite and technology stacks. We offer customers a comprehensive approach to Oracle product implementations through the following gamut of services:
Consulting Services : Sydata’s Oracle practice provides consulting services that help customers achieve operational & business efficiencies. We bring in rich industry knowledge and a successful track record of Oracle product implementations and experience.
Implementation Services : With experience of over 150 successful ERP implementations, Sydata Consulting, Inc. is positioned as the ideal implementation partner for Oracle products. With top class consultants bringing in best practices and industry standards from across the world, Sydata ensures that the customers get uncompromised benefits such as Risk Mitigation, Time & Cost Optimization & High Quality Performance.
Upgrade & Testing Services : With Oracle’s commitment to Applications Unlimited, Oracle products continue to evolve, offering greater value and providing new advantages for customers’ business. Upgrading is crucial to realizing the maximum return on an Oracle investment. As a long term Oracle partner, we provide upgraded services to our customers to ensure they are well-equipped with the latest technology & product capability. At Sydata, our customers take full advantage of our proven solutions with compelling business advantages that includes excellent quality, improved productivity, and competitive cost models.
Support Services : We provide a variety of support services through innovative and unique delivery models. These delivery models are tailored to customer requirements to ensure reduced TCO, flexibility and scalability, and improved operational excellence to our customers.
Business Intelligence Services : Together with Oracle, Sydata helps organizations design and maintain their information systems for all data. Our services are tailored in a way that aids executives in effectively analyzing data and delivering the intelligence and insights that enable smarter decision making and outcome potential.
Database Services :
- Database Architecture & Design services : Sydata Consulting, Inc. provides implementation, consulting and re-organization services such as Database Configuration, Data Replication, Multi-Master Replication, Development & Testing Support, and Sizing & Implementation software and network topologies
- Upgrade services : Sydata’s upgrade methodology leverages our flexible delivery models resulting in significant cost savings & reduced down time.
- Migration : Sydata Consulting, Inc. provides consulting, implementation and maintenance services to customers intending to migrate from competitive databases to Oracle databases and vice-versa
- Performance Tuning : We enable customers to derive better performance of the Oracle database using Oracle tools such as Statspack, AWR, ADDM, TKPROF, IOSTAT, VMSTAT
- Backup & Recovery : Sydata provides consulting services to customers on backup and recovery strategies/methodologies for the usage of storage such as Flashback, Automatic Storage Management (ASM) and Cluster File System, and integration of the backup policy with the organization’s risk management strategy
- Maintenance : Database maintenance services include monitoring of servers and log files, storage, patching, and regular housekeeping of servers
Center of Excellence :
Sydata has an established Oracle Center of Excellence to ensure that we assimilate the latest Oracle technologies & effectively deploy them on customer engagements. These centers are focused on proactively building competency and providing cutting-edge solutions to customers to help them leverage the power of Oracle Solutions.
Sydata Consulting, Inc., an Oracle Platinum Partner, provides best-in-class, end-to-end industry solutions that address complex business processes relevant to a wide range of industries. Sydata has a dedicated Competency Center for various products in Oracle stack such as
Sydata Consulting, Inc. helps organizations succeed with Oracle applications through an ideal combination of industry and functional expertise. Our dedicated competency center for OEBS, focused technology group for Oracle Database, and vast experience add depth and value to our solutions, and thus, our clients.
Oracle Business Accelerators :
Sydata Consulting, Inc., an Oracle Business Accelerator Certified Partner since 2011, has already executed multiple implementations successfully across various domains using OBA for e-Business Suite.
Oracle Business Accelerators combine technology and industry expertise to increase the implementation processes without compromising the functionality or scalability. It provides customers with the head start they need to implement, adopt, and manage Oracle’s enterprise class applications.
Sydata Consulting, Inc. is a partner of Oracle in the adoption and usage of Oracle Business Accelerators in the implementation of Oracle applications. This partnership is a key focus area as OBA, by the virtue of its benefits, helps Sydata Consulting, Inc. to address the requirements of customers of all sizes. With a hosted configuration tool, setup wizard and more than 1000 business models, it delivers the benefits with an immaculate ease of use.
Value Proposition :
Oracle Relationship : Sydata Consulting, Inc. has long-term technology partnerships in place with some of the world’s leading software product companies including Oracle.
These alliances are multi-faceted that include
- Participation in early adopter programs
- Access to specialized training & Premium support arrangements
- Joint engagements with Oracle: Services to Oracle SSI & Joint A2Z model with joint engagements from Presales to Project Execution
Industry Specific Oracle Solutions : This is where the ‘Sydata Consulting, Inc. Difference’ gives you the valued advantage. With its 150+ ERP implementation experiences to draw from, Sydata Consulting, Inc. has created several industry specific components using Oracle Solutions
Reduced TCO of enterprise applications : Sydata Consulting, Inc. has successfully demonstrated capability to own, manage, and deliver Oracle applications for enterprises that reduce the cost of ownership and overall maintenance.
Strong Engineering competencies : Sydata has made strategic investments in Oracle technologies. These investments, such as COEs, practice groups etc., are directed to improve competencies, develop a deeper understanding of Oracle products, and derive business efficiencies for customers
Reduced time to market : The COEs and Practice group are focused on building solutions, frameworks and reusable components to reduce project & implementation lifecycles